Thursday, April 17, 2008

Whippoorwill, Here I Come!

Today after work, Lilly and I are heading to Beulaville, NC for a nice weekend getaway with some friends. I took tomorrow off and will be enjoying my nice 3 day weekend. The weather looks nice and warm and I get to see some of my friends from Virginia. The campground is pretty nice and it actually has hookups for my trailer! I've had that thing for over a year and have never been able to hook it up to power to run my A/C and microwave. I usually just run my fridge and water heater off propane and my lights off the marine battery. It will be nice to try out the whole trailer for a change, and be able to pop some popcorn! Lilly seems to enjoy trail riding quite a bit and she's always a really good girl. She stands like a perfect lady on the picket line and never gives me any grief. That always makes for a nicer trip.

I'll take some good pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment