Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm the big 2-9 today... Oh so close to 30! Where does the time go? Seems like just yesterday I was showing 4-H and getting ready to graduate high school.

Well, if we must age, at least it comes with great birthday presents!

My mom and dad got me this great caddy for the Paint show. The last weekend show I went to was super tiring because I had to carry so much stuff by hand. This will be wonderful to have!


Mike got me a muck bucket cart for similar reasons... now I won't have to lug around a muck bucket full of manure and tear my poor hands up. I'll just throw it on this guy and wheel it away!


I also got a great book... "101 Jumping Exercises for Horse and Rider". It has some great ground pole exercises in it that I hope to be able to practice soon. After exercise 25, though, they start adding height to the jumps, and I guess that's where we'll bail. :)

I got some great non-horsie related items too! I had a great dinner with friends, cake, ice cream, and the whole shebang. It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a great birthday!! I am loving your new carts! Those are going to save you a LOT of time and trouble!
    I'm turning 26 soon, already getting nervous about the 3-0!!

    Yeah on the jumping exercises book! Hey, you never know after your done with 24 you might decide heck, I can handle this! ;) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete