Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hopefully you are able to spend it with friends, family, and loved ones.

Too often we let days and weeks pass us by without stopping to think about what we are thankful for. Today I have stopped to count my blessings, and even while my life is full of craziness, I am very thankful for what I have:

  • Even though I am working today, I am thankful for my job. So many people are searching for jobs, and I am very lucky to have mine.
  • I have two happy horses, and even though Lilly has had a rough couple weeks, I just know she is going to get better.
  • I am thankful for my family and friends, and for all they do for me.
  • I am thankful for all the points Lilly and I acquired this year, and all the fun we had during the show season. Luck was on our side!
  • I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family and friends.
  • I am thankful that I have a warm, dry place to hang my hat, and that my kitty waits there for me every day.
  • I am Thankful to God, and for all He has blessed me with.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment