Too often we let days and weeks pass us by without stopping to think about what we are thankful for. Today I have stopped to count my blessings, and even while my life is full of craziness, I am very thankful for what I have:
- Even though I am working today, I am thankful for my job. So many people are searching for jobs, and I am very lucky to have mine.
- I have two happy horses, and even though Lilly has had a rough couple weeks, I just know she is going to get better.
- I am thankful for my family and friends, and for all they do for me.
- I am thankful for all the points Lilly and I acquired this year, and all the fun we had during the show season. Luck was on our side!
- I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family and friends.
- I am thankful that I have a warm, dry place to hang my hat, and that my kitty waits there for me every day.
- I am Thankful to God, and for all He has blessed me with.