Friday, November 27, 2009

Sunny Snooze

I snapped this picture of AJ as he slept in the sunshine today. I can't believe I actually got close enough to take a picture. I thought for sure he'd get up and ruin it. Even after I took the picture he stayed laying down. I guess he wasn't done sleeping yet. :)

Lilly is still doing well in the stall. I can't believe how well she's handling the confinement. I can even leave her stall door open to take the muck bucket in and out and she doesn't bum rush the door to get out. She just stands there looking outside and sniffs for cookies every now and then. It's almost like she knows...

Her leg looks about the same. Not too swollen, but still quite puffy. I can't seem to get a good picture without it being blurry or being washed out by her white legs.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HIS EARS, haha, I know I've said that before. They are too cute!! I love catching them when they are laying down, so sweet!

    Glad Lilly is still doing good!!

    ReplyDelete