Monday, August 30, 2010

May I Present To You...

TADA!! A scab free leg!!



Woohoo! I picked the last few scabs off today. Her hair looks funny because I shaved around all the scabs, so some of the hair is longer. LOL

Her tendon still looks puffy to me, but I'm ok with that. She's not lame and the ultrasound showed her tendons look good, so I'm going to leave well enough alone. No more wraps, no more creams... just bare leg. She goes back out on pasture board Wednesday, so I'm giving her until then to relax in the stall. I'll start riding her towards the end of this week.

The goats were moved to their other pasture, so AJ is now goat free. That is a huge relief! So dare I say things are finally looking up? Probably shouldn't... although now it's too late.

Here's a picture I took at the farm today...

Still trying to learn how to use the camera, but I have figured out a few of the features! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness!! And I was so sorry to see poor AJs tail, ugh! I bet you wish he would have kicked the goats to timbuktu, haha.

    Hope all continues to go up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I used to like goats, but not any more. Now I hate them. ALL OF THEM!! And I'm going to be bitter for a very long time!!

    Thank you! Me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fine looking leg! Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete