Friday, August 20, 2010

New Halter... Again!

I got my replacement halter in the mail today. I think it fits her much better, although the moons still limit how much the halter can be adjusted. I think it's a keeper anyway. I really like the silver.

Like an idiot, though, when I sent the other halter back I put the lead in the box with it and they shipped me a halter only. So I'm lead-less.

They said they'd send me one out right away. :)

Lilly's leg is still puffy but the vet will be out tomorrow at 9:30am... hopefully it's nothing, but I'll sleep better knowing she didn't re-injure her tendon.

Here she is getting in a good scratching!

I haven't been able to talk to the BO about the goat situation since our phone call, but depending on what the vet tells me tomorrow, it might be time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you and wishing you luck with your vet appointment. The new (again) halter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete