Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Day of Icing

Today is the last day I need to ice Lilly's leg. I also received my ColdFlex wraps in the mail so it looks like she'll get at least one more day of icing because I'm anxious to see how the wraps work.

The swelling is still the same, so it doesn't look like the icing or the Surpass is doing anything for her. Looks like we're headed toward shock wave therapy.

I let her graze in the small paddock in front of the barn and I set off to take some pictures with my camera. I'm fairly frustrated with my progress, but hopefully I'll be getting the hang of it here shortly.

Here's one of the pictures I took this afternoon. This is Toots and she was enjoying the pond... it was pretty hot today, so she was cooling off. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, my friend. Better days are ahead.

    ReplyDelete