Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

Hopefully you are able to spend today with friends, family, and loved ones.

We really should remember what we're thankful for every day, but life tends to get in the way. So as is tradition, I am stopping to count my blessings, and I am very thankful for what I have:

  • I am very thankful for my job. So many people are still out of work that I feel lucky to have mine.
  • I have two happy, relatively healthy horses. Even though Lilly has had her ups and downs this year, she is still enjoying life and hopefully on the road to recovery. AJ is thankful that he gets to eat more food per day than he's ever seen in his life.
  • I am thankful for my family and friends, and for all they do for me.
  • I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family and friends, and the health of my animals.
  • I am thankful that I have a warm, dry place to call home.
I hope you all have many wonderful things to be thankful for!  Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. You do indeed have a lot to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list looks a lot like mine, altough I've yet to post it. LOL

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you, AJ and Lilly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving *a day late and a couple of dollars short from Black Friday*

    ReplyDelete