Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Wishes

I'm heading out to visit friends and family for Christmas so I'll be missing from the blogosphere for about a week.  Strangely enough, the weather I'm headed to isn't much worse than what we've been having here, but I hope it's much better when I return!

A week from Wednesday is Lilly's second SWT treatment so when I get back we'll pick right back up where we left off.  M is taking care of my babies, so I know they're in good hands.  I feel bad that she has to deal with Lilly acting the way she is, but I've left her some new instructions to start as of Monday.  Hopefully it will help.

I really need this break from reality and I hope all of you get time off for the holidays as well.  It's good to step away from our hectic lives and appreciate what we've been blessed with.  Sometimes a few days away from it all is just what the doctor ordered.

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

  1. I have been on my break since Friday and I real refreshed already!! Hope you are able to relax and take it easy on your break as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip home and a very happy Holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a merry and peaceful Christmas! You definitely deserve some time to recharge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete