Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Encouraged!

I am very encouraged by what I see in regards to Lilly's ligament a mere 2 days after her SWT treatment. Take a look at this picture I took today:


It still has an obvious bump, but it looks a lot smoother than it has before. The size of the bump also appears to be smaller and the back of her leg is a straight line instead of a bulging line!!

After the other 1,683 ultrasounds she's had in the past year, the swelling and bump size has also gone down for a short period of time and then returned to "normal", so I'm being cautious, but I think this is the best the leg has looked so far!   :)

13 comments:

  1. It does look better - keeping fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO encouraging!!! Fingers crossed here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! It certainly looks better. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!! It looked the same as always yesterday, but today was the first day I noticed a big difference with the shape of the area.

    I'm very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks a lot better ~ my fingers are crossed that things continue to improve with Lily's poor leg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippie!!! I agree it does look alot better :) figers crossed that the rest of the treatments go as well


    Thanks for the words of encouragment on Lucas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers crossed here too. I hope she continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete