We've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Denali's Mom over at Green N' Green = Black N' Blue . A big thank you from me and Lilly!
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
I'll start by sharing 7 things about myself...
1. I am a huge football fan, both college and professional. During football season my life revolves around the Steelers' schedule.
2. I was in the Marine Corps for 4 years. It was the most challenging thing I've ever done, but I wouldn't trade the experience for anything.
3. I'm a bit of a geek. I work in IT and spend way too much time on the computer. I'm also one of the 12 million people playing the largest MMORPG ever, World of Warcraft.
4. My favorite food is tomatoes. If I could survive on nothing but tomatoes, I would eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get sick of them. Ever.
5. I have a black thumb when it comes to growing vegetables. I can grow flowers no problem, but veggies? Forget it. Fresh tomatoes sure would be nice, though!
6. I love scrapbooking. I'm way behind on my books because I've been so busy with the horses (thanks, Lilly!), but I really enjoy working with crafty items like scissors, paper, glue, and stickers.
7. I am a crime TV nut. I especially enjoy the real life murder stories on ID and truTV even at bedtime. Somehow I have no problem falling asleep to people being murdered.
I love everyone's blog! I hate being able to choose only 15 blogs... but rules are rules, so the 15 blogs I chose to award include:
On the Ground
Simply Horse Crazy
Diary of the Overanxious Horse Owner
It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
A Year With Horses
A Horse Named Milo
Riding Ms. Daisy (and Son)
Cedar View Paint Horses
Adventures in Colt (Filly) Starting
Jetta and Jill - Our Adventures
Dressage in Jeans
The Joy of Horses
Now to let everyone know they've won!! :)