Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vacation!

Tomorrow I'm going on vacation... yay!! We're heading down to Emerald Isle, NC for the week and I can't wait! A friend of mine was lucky enough to snag a beach house for the week and invited me and the BF to join them. Dibs on the top floor bedroom!!


The "All About Life" house where we'll be staying.

Beautiful Emerald Isle, NC
I hope Lilly doesn't lose too much muscle tone while I'm gone, but it shouldn't take long to whip her back into shape when I return. Hopefully all this rain will move out, spring can officially arrive, and we can maintain our routine without being interrupted by weather.

Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time, and while you're gone, could you please send the rain this way? We could sure use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful week. That looks like a fabulous place to stay. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful place to stay! I'm jealous! Enjoy your vacation, I'm sure Lilly will be just fine with a week off.

    I'll be anxiously waiting for the first riding post when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! That's where my family and I are going for 4th of July week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeee so jealous! That's beautiful :)

    Lily will be just fine without you. Remember, rest is crucial too! You're just letting her rest (and grow some more hoof!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EI is our favorite vacation destination in NC! Enjoy it, Lilly will enjoy her vacay too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FOR THE WEEK?! Lucky sucker!! That is a beautiful house and island!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete