Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blogger Is Really Cramping My Style

I'm still having problems commenting on everyone's posts. I end up in an endless loop of "choose profile", "log in", "word verification"... Sometimes I get around it by being anonymous, but for those of you who don't allow anonymous comments (like myself) I just can't post. It only seems to happen on those blogs with the comment box embedded within the post and I really don't know why.

Blogger claims they're working on it:
We're investigating an issue which is preventing login and comment posting for some users, and hope to have a fix released shortly. Thanks for your patience in the meantime. — latest update on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm reading, but I'm stuck keeping my comments to myself... some would argue that isn't a bad thing. :)

5 comments:

  1. Blogger completely kicked me off my own blog! I can see it, I can comment on it but I cannot create a new post.

    Voted with my feet. Off to WordPress I went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? It did it again. AK PonyGirl here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely thought about doing that! I'm starting to wonder if this is a browser issue... I seem to have fewer issues with Firefox, but the problem with that is I can only use IE at work and that's where I do most of my reading. (Shhh!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came over from BR's. I'm having issues too and what ticks me the most is having to leave comments as anonymous ON MY OWN BLOG. Are they ever going to fix it?
    Hope Lily's well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb! Thanks for stopping over! I seem to have the opposite problem... I can't log OUT of my blog. Very strange. And I gave up on commenting on some of my favorite blogs. :(

    ReplyDelete