Thursday, June 30, 2011

All Is Well

This is what I see when I park my truck at the barn.

Hi, mom!
Sometimes she's snoozing, other times she's awake and watching the chickens from her window, but when she sees me, I'm always greeted with a whinny. :)

Things at the barn are quiet and that's just the way I like it! I've been working a lot, so I haven't been able to ride as much as I'd like, but when I do, we go out to the round pen and ride bareback. I'm curious to see how she rides in the new gullet, but I thought maybe riding her bareback for a while would be good for her.

I didn't have time to ride today but I still went out for a visit. We worked on belly stretches, pelvic stretches, and a few of the carrot stretches. We both seem to be getting the hang of it finally.

7 comments:

  1. The new place looks fantastic! Hopefully the new gullet will be the thing that fixes the saddle for you. I think Lilly and Lucas need to figure out what they want to wear and how not to get hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are well! Lilly's barn looks very nice and she looks so content in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Lilly's new barn!! It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you guys found a barn to be happy at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice sight when you drive up. Happy Lilly in a nice and spanking clean barn. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY looking place!! And glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, give us an update! Your fans await.

    ReplyDelete