Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nice and Quiet

I admit my blog has been pretty quiet lately... it's something I'm actually thrilled about because that means things are going well! Things are also a little boring, but I welcome such an experience with open arms.

It's still quite hot here, so I haven't been riding as much as I'd like, but I'm still spending quality time with Lilly. It's been nice to just hang out at the barn with her and enjoy how great things are. I have nothing to be worried about or unhappy about and I love it. In the process, I've found this has given me a bit of a mental break as well.

Hopefully we'll be able to get back into the swing of things and I'll have some exciting updates to share in the near future. :)

7 comments:

  1. THings dont have to be going badly for you to post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! I just don't want to bore you with "another good ride today..." posts over and over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice when things go so well!! Glad everything's going great for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, quiet is good sometimes. :) Glad to hear things are going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great to hear that things are going well. You and Lilly deserve it! Happy summer to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya on the slow posting. I'm in a pretty nice little routine here and there just isn't that much of interest to talk about.

    Glad to hear that things are going so well at the new place though. I think you and Lilly have finally found your 'place'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're definitely enjoying our new barn... still! :)

    ReplyDelete