Saturday, July 30, 2011

A New Layout

As you've probably noticed, I decided to change the layout and design of Lilly's blog. Over the past year and a half, this blog has become less and less about whether we can make it in the show arena, and more about the journey that Lilly and I have experienced together. From ligament tears, to abscesses, to saddle troubles, and now to our newest adventure - getting rid of steel shoes and going barefoot. Lilly is my greatest teacher... and my heart horse. Thank you for being a part of our journey.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I like it a lot ;) seems to capture you guys (what I know at least) a lot better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new header as well....

    And the philosophy you have going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout design, so pretty so classy! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, especially the photo on the right!

    ReplyDelete