Friday, December 2, 2011

Contest Winner!

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a company called My Memories. They have an award winning digital scrapbooking software program that is rated #1 by Amazon and Top Ten Reviews. With this software, you can create digital scrapbooks, photobooks, cards, calendars, and anything else your creative mind can come up with, without having to buy more expensive (and complicated) software programs. I checked it out and it's very cool!

My Memories gave me a copy of their software to try for free, and they gave me another free copy to give away here, hence the whole giveaway contest! I had a whopping three entries (thanks, ladies) and Lilly helped me pick the winner by choosing one of three carrots. One could complain that the contest is rigged because she always chooses the carrot closest to her mouth, but I made sure to mix them up before I let her choose.

She chose the carrot with the #3 on it, which was Sand's carrot! So congratulations, Sand! Send me an email (rlilbitofcash(at)gmail.com) and I'll email you the information for your free copy of the My Memories Digital Scrapbook Suite!

My Memories has also given me my very own Share the Memories code that provides a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store! Just enter the code STMMMS29874 during checkout. So fear not if you didn't win, you can still get this great software at a great price. Feel free to share the code with your family and friends!

Oh, and for those of you wondering what happened to the other two carrots, she at those too. :)

3 comments:

  1. So what did the second and third runners-up get? Lilly slobber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slobber is a good prize, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete