Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Monday marks the start of the "time to get Lilly back into shape and work her consistently" marathon. Her hooves are doing great, she's happy, and the 2012 show season will be here before I know it. We have quite a few goals for next year, but those will have to wait for another post.

I have been extremely busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas this year. I have to work today, but I'm off Christmas day and the next three days after that and I'm really looking forward to some down time to enjoy the family and friends I am so blessed to share my life with.

Lilly and I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, prosperous 2012!

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.” — Luke 2:8-14

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you as well I2P!! Hope you thoroughly enjoy the days off and cant' wait to hear all about the upcoming goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I just did a skim of your posts. I have your green/rubber gloves in pink. I LOVE them! I've touched a crates saddle and it seemed really nice. But I've never ridden one. My Rocking R saddle has a 27" skirt. I really do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, Lilly, and your family, and best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas (a little late) and a very happy New Year to you, Lilly and your family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great equestrian blog - why not come over and post it at hay-net.co.uk an Equine Social Blogging Network!

    ReplyDelete