Saturday, January 21, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Leibster in German means "Dearest". Thank you to SillyPony at Diary of the Overanxious Horseowner, Our Beautiful Life over at For the Love of My Horse, and Sand at Manitoba MoonSox and Me, for the honor of this blog award!


The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!

I would like to give this award to the following blogs:
1. Barefoot Hoof Blog- My new favorite barefoot hoof blog!
2. Just Horses - I love reading about Sebastian and Oberon, and the photos are amazing!
3. Spazfilly - Halo is a beautiful palomino and I enjoy reading about their adventures!
4. The Alex and Apple Show - A fun blog filled with horse stories, recipes, and life on her farm.
5. Wyvern Oaks - One word; jousting!! Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoy reading your blog and following your adventures with Lilly! Will you check out my new post and let me know what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW thank you so much....I am having trouble finding 5 blogs with fewer than 20 followers though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! An honor! :) I look forward to accepting and finding five worth blogs of my own to highlight. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete