Sunday, March 4, 2012

We're Back!

I've been missing from the blogosphere for quite a while, but it's for a good cause... I've been working on wedding stuff! My mom came down for a visit this past week and we visited the wedding location, tasted cake, tried on dresses, and looked at flowers. There's still so much to do, but I feel like I'm finally moving forward with plans.

We've been getting a ton of rain too, so there hasn't been a lot of riding going on. We did have one beautiful day during my mom's visit that wasn't already booked with wedding appointments, so we went to the barn to see Lilly. I took her out for a ride and my mom graciously took photos for me.

Lilly was pretty good but it was really windy and the horses in the pasture bordering the arena were feeling quite fresh. They were running around, bucking, and generally having a good time, which made it difficult for Lilly to concentrate. I worked her extra hard when she wanted to watch the show, and we ended up having a pretty decent ride.








I'm really behind on all of your blogs as well, but things are officially "back to normal", so I should be caught up soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on wedding plans, how fun! And Lily looks wonderful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg she looks so relaxed and STRONG!! Now where are the videos? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Emmi! :)

    Don't the loping pictures look amazing, Alex? I knew she felt good, but she looks good too... so relaxed! And did you notice how sweaty she is in that last picture?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! The wedding stuff sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks SOOOO good! And that's exciting news about the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete