Lilly's new fly sheet came yesterday, and even though we're getting remnants of Beryl, I tried it on her anyway. I was hoping it would fit so I wouldn't have to send it back and wait for another sheet to come.
I think it's a little bit too big, but I got her the 75" and the 72" would for sure have been too small. At first I was a little worried about the neck cover because it seemed WAY too long, but then I remembered she would have her head down grazing. Once the rain stopped, I took her outside to see how it fit her while grazing, and I must say, I'm super happy with it... at least so far.
|Back to being protected!|
|No more sunburns!|