Monday, January 14, 2013

Soggy, Soggy...

Lilly and I went for a very brief ride today. For some reason, the arena was really, really wet, even though I don't think we've had rain since Friday and temperatures have been in the 70's. I just don't understand. It had recently been dragged but it was still too wet to be able to do any real schooling, so we just jogged around for a while and called it a day. It's supposed to rain for the next four days, so we won't be riding much at all this week. I'm glad we had such a nice ride at the show.

Lilly posed for some pictures before her ride and I had my real camera with me, so these turned out a bit better than the iPhone pictures. Maybe one of these days I'll have some pictures where I'm in them as well!




Funny how she's about the same color as the arena dirt... LOL

7 comments:

  1. Lilly would only be the same color as the arena dirt if she actually ROLLED. Lucky for you, her white spots are still shiny and white! (Says the jealous woman with the dirty Paint.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her white is like the fence and her color is like the arena dirt. LOL

      Maybe Cash likes to get dirty because he doesn't have very much color... with all that white, he likes to supplement it with mud. :)

      Delete
  2. She looks good, Becca. She really does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terry. I think so too. I'm very happy with her weight, and I'm hoping I can somehow keep her right about where she is now. That's always the tricky part.

      Delete
  3. UGH THE RAIN!! I was going to get Cisco saturday and it drizzled m ost of the day. We are SO SOGGY, I think its rained every day for 4 days, and we still have till Friday to get sun. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily is super gorgeous. I love her colouring.
    The rain is annoying here as well. Fingers crossed for some sunny weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I still can't believe how beautiful Lily is and look how good she is being for you to take those pictures!

    ReplyDelete