Friday, January 11, 2013

The Day In Pictures

Not very exciting pictures, but picture nonetheless... I spent the day shopping at the tack store (new jeans, yay!), cleaning my tack for tomorrow, packing up the trailer, and wishing I could ride my pony. The fog is nuts, and it's supposed to hang around until tomorrow at 10am-ish. I pray there are no idiots out on the road while I'm driving to the show!

None of the after pictures of my saddle cleaning turned out very well, so you get a before picture instead. The after looks really nice, but you'll just have to trust me.

Oooooh... Ahhhhh...
Luna, the barn dog, supervised the event...
Do you has a cookie?
No seriously... the cookies?
Tomorrow's show is low key and hopefully will be a great experience for both of us. I'm excited to see how things go!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! Look forward to hearing how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fog is thick, that's for sure! Have a great show and can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at your show and oh my gosh that fog is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cookie face. No way could I resist that face.
    Best of luck at the show, and have fun! Does the new hubby do groom duty at shows?

    ReplyDelete