Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Teenager?!

I've been a bad blogger because the weather has finally been awesome, super, and fantastic, and I've been outside enjoying it ALL DAY LONG. I think I came close to over-dosing on vitamin sun and I couldn't be happier.

Today is Lilly's birthday, but my plans to spoil her rotten were ruined by our A/C, which decided it wasn't really ready for summer weather yet, so I had to deal with that. I will pretend that tomorrow is Lilly's birthday and hopefully she won't be too mad at me for celebrating late. :(

I can't believe she's turning 13 today... where does the time go? My sweet Lilly is officially a teenager! Here's an adorable picture of her when she was a weanling. I had just brought her home a few months prior, and I was so in love.

So stinkin' cute!
I'm still in love... I thank God every day that I found her. I look forward to all the wonderful years we'll share together that are yet to come.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I will make it up to you tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Dixie's an April baby too, but she's only turning 11 this year. Happy birthday, Lilly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, sweet Lilly. What a beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lil squirt! Happy Birthday to Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's an adorable fluffy little thing in that picture. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lilly. The best reason for not blogging...being outside in the sun! I expect we will all be blogging a little less once summer hits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Lily!! What a sweet girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome to have had her all this time. That's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAH! Fuzzy little cutie! Happy bd Lilly!

    ReplyDelete