Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pudge Pics

Thank you all for the comments on my last post, as well as the emails. I will be taking your suggestions to my vet to see what she thinks, and then also discussing them with my trimmer after the vet visit. I'm hoping we can try some of the IR medications available and see how she does on those because I definitely agree that her issue is THAT, and her hooves are just a result. If I just focus on her hooves while her body is doing what it's doing, I'll just be spinning my wheels.

I spent some time with her yesterday and took a few pictures to share. She doesn't look quite as fat in the side pictures as she does when you look at her belly from front, but they show how she's not exactly fit.

Oink, oink...
Such a beautiful girl. <3 
Belly? What belly?!

And this one is slightly out of focus, but I love it because her ears are actually up! I was using the timer on my camera and I guess it liked the trees in the background better.


Our vet appointment is Wednesday evening, so I'll hopefully have some updates soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck - it is possible to manage, just takes some decisions and then attention to details - but I know you'll be all over it!

    ReplyDelete