Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ultrasound Scheduled

Lilly's ultrasound has been scheduled for the 19th. Please cross your fingers that it shows progress so I can continue to rest her and hopefully not have to put her through the shock wave therapy. She's scheduled for a teeth float that day also, but if there's no progress on the ligament, I think I'll wait until the first shock wave session since she'll already be sedated... save myself a few dollars on sedative.

I think the swelling has gone down since the original injury, but it hasn't changed for the past couple weeks. Hopefully that doesn't mean there hasn't been progress in the leg.

She loves her mare friends!

Intrigued, but too hungry to stop chewing.  :)
My parents are coming down today from Michigan for a visit. They'll be here until Thursday, and were originally coming down to watch me and Lilly at the State Fair.  Even though that plan withered and died, they decided they'd still come down. The boarder with the black and white Paint mare plans to show, so we'll be able to go watch her and get our horse show fix.

Have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great visit with the family, and best wishes for a good ultrasound result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with the ultrasound - at least you'll have definitive answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new camera! Beautiful pics! Sorry I have been lax posting, this child of mine sure takes a lot of my time up! But I'm still reading! And praying for your poor mare, hope that ultrasound shows good and not bad news!

    ReplyDelete