We really should remember what we're thankful for every day, but life tends to get in the way. So as is tradition, I am stopping to count my blessings, and I am very thankful for what I have:
- I am very thankful for my job. So many people are still out of work that I feel lucky to have mine.
- I have two happy, relatively healthy horses. Even though Lilly has had her ups and downs this year, she is still enjoying life and hopefully on the road to recovery. AJ is thankful that he gets to eat more food per day than he's ever seen in his life.
- I am thankful for my family and friends, and for all they do for me.
- I am thankful for my health, and the health of my family and friends, and the health of my animals.
- I am thankful that I have a warm, dry place to call home.